Trends are bound to changes and if you need to keep up with the pace, learn to follow them. Here we focus on web designing trends and how it has been changing shape over the years. Can you ever think the effect sliders would have on our websites about 15 years back? Unthinkable!
Today, web designing is all about massive changes that make the world so connected within the control of our fingertips. Get to know the latest web designing trends.
Two things you should keep in mind:
- Seamless Design: When you design a website, it should be convenient. Never make it look too complicated to handle because then people will hesitate to use your website.
- Admirable Style: It should also look unique and not like one prepared by a school student. Infuse modern striking themes that can attract your probable customers.
Trends to wake you up!
- Responsive designs: Okay, who likes a site which gives all information about a huge book? No one, it is boring and difficult to move about! So, nowadays, web designers focus on artificial intelligence designs that can be customized and responds to the queries and options clicked by the web users.
- Illustrative Designs: Every website should look good and diverse. The style is the fashion statement for a website. Make trendy and easy to use illustrative pages, banners, contact information, and blogs so that people feel intrigued to stay a bit more time on your website.
- Mobile UI: Mobiles or rather smart phones are not a luxury but a necessity for people now. As lifestyles change, people spend more time on the road and hence communications, business, and even entertainment happen to survive in the mobile world. So make sure your website six mobile friendly too. Same goes in the case of wearable technology based software and apps.
- Animations: There is a child in all of us and so why should anyone resist an animated advertisement or presentation? Animations are in trend now and they are less expensive and in fact help to pass on the message more effectively than the regular websites.
So follow these trends, and do a fine technological makeover for your websites. The sooner, the better as this transition is bound to keep on changing!
About the Author: ANAKHA is a Content Writer at Code9 Technologies, a Web design company in Cochin, Kerala. She is well-experienced in Web design and also a passionate about music, reading. She also works on some freelance marketplaces like Walk in Medical clinic Calgary.