A good website means the entrepreneur can connect with his probable customers in a smooth, hassle-free manner. Along with showcasing the company products or services, a quality platform allows the customer to stay on the website for a longer time. Such a type of business will happen if the website contains as few must include elements. Below, we have a list of necessary elements that a great web site should have.
- Web Layout Design: All websites serve the same purpose, which is none other than providing information on the website. But only an eye-catching design will attract a website visitor to stay on the site for a longer time. For this, ensure that your website layout matches the general branding strategy of the website or company.
- Content: Content is your message that could drive in or drive out your customers. Be it a tag line or an article- they could be your wildcard to success. With the infusion of SEO strategies into your content, the right font styles and the apt use of HI, H2 headings in your content- this would be your best tools to advertise the quality of your website.,
- Flawless Backend Codes: This element is not something that the normal eye can visualize from the front end- or any of the website pages. But if the backend codes are all messed up, this would prevent the customer from having a smooth experience in the long run. A flawless movement on a website is often the first impression for a visitor. By flawless, we mean that the pages should load quickly, navigation should be easy, and the pages should be clean.
- Responsive website design: This is an era when people make decisions while they are on the move. With the growing demand for smart technology, people love to explore websites through their smart devices. Hence make sure that your website is always responsive and can blend flawlessly into all devices and various screen sizes.
- Call To Action: The CTA or the Call to Action is one of the most important points that you need to keep in mind. It is a good idea to keep including such call to action statements so as to guide people to take decisions or actions like subscribe promotional emails or newsletters, availing offers, discounts or even make a purchase.
- Optimization: Always remember that optimization should be an imperative element of any website. In today’s competitive market, people are out to explore the best in the market. So, if your website is not optimized, then probably they may never stay there for more than 10 seconds. For better optimization, make sure that you compress image files and that way they will show up faster and ensure less loading time. Also, make sure to reduce the HTTP instructions within the Google tools. This, on the whole, will improve the performance of the website.
- FAQ section: Every website will have the usual About page and also features, and products page. But still, any visitor will have their own share of queries. So, pay heed to that, and make a page where the most common queries are answered in advance. This gives a feeling that the visitor is cared for.
- Communicate: A great contact form, with a 24/7 chat service is definitely a good element to keep in mind. This improves the trust factor and also the transparency on the website. Make sure a representative is there to answer their queries or close a deal when the customer is in need of it.
These tips, if kept in mind, can help you create a stunning website in no time. A website, once set with the above-mentioned elements will surely generate more traffic, more leads and more visitors who keep coming back for more.